Fritos Dessert Bars – Tips
As I mentioned these dessert bars are really easy to make. The recipe only requires five ingredients and it takes all of 10 minutes to make. See, super easy! There are some things you can do to help make this dessert better (if that’s even possible!). The first thing you need to do is put a layer of Fritos Scoops in the container. When you do that take a few minutes to try and have the majority of the scoops (as many as you can get) facing up, so the bowl of the scoop is facing up. That way when you pour the toping on them it will be held in the scoop.
Fritos Dessert Bars – Recipe
- 1 Family Size Bag of Fritos Scoops
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup of Clear Karo Syrup
- 1 Bag of Chocolate Chips
- Cover the bottom of an 8x10 container with Fritos
- Heat sugar, peanut butter, and Karo Syrup to a boil. Let it boil for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture over Fritos.
- Cover well with chocolate chips.
- Let it cool for 20 - 30 minutes and then you can cut it up into bars.